Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Reminders

It took just a short while for three seperate people to tell me how foolish I was to abandon hope in my love life. Others followed suit outside of this blog. Nearly all of them posed a very simple question: What do you think God wants for you?

Why is it so easy to lose faith in the plan that God has for your life? I wonder often if I am simply a man of weak faith. Perhaps others were blessed to be constructed of stronger stuff.

Whatever the case, I suppose all I can say now is this: I am not renewing my search. However, I am not shutting the door either.

Whatever, whenever, and whoever the Lord has intended for me, so be it. His will be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to keep the door open in regards to dating. She'll be a lucky woman indeed.