Monday, September 17, 2007

Dear Anonymous

In light of my earlier posting and your response I suppose it would be remiss of me not to acknowledge the history of pain that I have inflicted upon my former love interests. Whether through cowardice, or disrespect, or whatever other mistakes I have made, there can be no doubt that I have left an unfortunate tale of woe in my wake as well.

I continue to wonder at your identity, Anonymous, and though I wish I could make this statement to you more personally, I suppose this medium will have to do.

I don't know who you are, or what I did to you, Anonymous, but I'm sure your negative thoughts about me were justified. For whatever suffering you endured at my hands please accept my apologies. Your well wishes are truly appreciated, and prove that you must be an extraordinary person. Thank you.

I suppose, in the end, that I should address this posting to all the various women who deserved so much more than I gave to them. Chris, Becky, Patti, Andrea. Other names may escape my mind at this time.

Please accept my apologies, ladies. Know that without fail you have all been in my prayers.

And to you, Anonymous, I will once again ask that you reveal yourself. You deserve a better apology than I can provide here. If this place is too public for your taste, then I ask that you email me. If you do not have my email address, ask and I will provide it for you.

I hope that I will hear from you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, please provide your email address and I appreciate your offering it. Truth be told, I forgot it.

A few days after the address is posted I will be in contact with you using an email you seen previously.

Have a safe trip.