Saturday, May 08, 2010

No Rest for the Fatty

Workout Day 5:
So I took my first day off on Thursday. The flying schedule was not conducive, and the crew wanted to hang out at the hotel bar in the evening. It's all good, Jeremy the Tank told me I could have a day off. Friday it was back to 20 minutes of treadmill work. Unfortunately, when I arrived at the hotel workout room both treadmills were in use. I hopped on an exercise bike instead and banged out 10 minutes until a treadmill opened up, and I was able to finish the workout by jogging. I would just like to mention here that I officially hate the treadmill. No amount of enthusiasm pumped through my Ipod is going to change this opinion. I am noticing, however, that I am beginning to have more energy, and it takes less time to recover from my workouts... Progress, thy name is Dan.

No comments: