Saturday, May 08, 2010

Mind Over Matter

Workout Day 6:
Back at home and back to the gym. Jeremy the Tank awaits...
Today he has several strength exercises to throw at me. I realize that after each exercise my recovery time is considerably faster than last week. While this is a sign of progress, it also means that Jeremy the Tank is able to force me into more work. The workout is more intense and painful, but I no longer collapse after each task. The Tank tells me I'm doing better.

During today's workout Jeremy gives me two dumbbells and asks me to crawl on all fours, each time lifting the weight as high as possible. This is difficult. I also wonder if Jeremy is simply having me do this so he can laugh at how ridiculous I look.

Week one is over. Check back tomorrow for week two's starting weight...

No comments: