Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Should Have Known

I knew from the very begining that Anonymous was a coward. I also knew from the very begining that Anonymous was very feminine. It should, therefore, have been plainly obvious that Scott was the pestering nuisance of this blog. The same Scott who refuses to fly if the wind is more than 5 degrees off the runway, or if a cloud has been sited within 100 miles of the airport. On one of the first occasions Scott and I flew together, he emerged from the airplane white with fear, his face a reflection of the snow that had obscured our vision and coated the runway. Thankfully, I was able to empart a portion of my considerable knowledge upon our gutless friend, who earned his instrument ticket after my work was done. Now, he can fly when the wind is 10 degrees off, and when the weather reports "few" clouds in the area.

The fact that I did not uncover this mystery sooner can only be attributed to mental block...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. sighted
2. impart

Anonymous II