Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I Have Curtains!

Upon learning of my curtain problem (discussed in an earlier post) my sister Maria volunteered to purchase some fabric and custom make me some window dressings. This occured 3 weeks ago. At that time, I was told, "When you come back from your next trip, your curtains will be ready." 4 trips later, on this the 15th day of November, 2005, I am in possesion of what I must say are a fine set of curtains. My sister does good work, even if it does take her 4 times longer than she says it will. I am no longer at the mercy of the crack ass of dawn, as I can block the world out in the morning and lay content in utter darkness. The people across the street will also be spared the view into my room. No longer will they be able to watch me change, which is every bit as good for me as it is for them. Lets face it, no one wants to see that...

No comments: