Monday, October 24, 2005

Why Am I Here?

Is it because I'm arrogant enough to think that people actually care what I'm thinking? Is it because I'm arrogant enough to believe my wisdom should be as readily accessable as possible? Is it because I'm arrogant enough to assume my musings are worth other people's precious time? Is it because I'm just arrogant?

Is it because no one listens when I complain? Is it because I need a place to vent my frustrations? Is it because lots of things piss me off and I need to verbalize them? Is it because I just bitch too much?

Is it because I have something to offer that might make someone smile? Is it because a little humor is good for everyone? Is it because there is just one person out there who will read something I write here, and it will make them laugh, and their day might be a tiny bit brighter? Is this a bunch of shit or what!?

Maybe I'm just bored...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The answer to your question? To provide endless hours of amusement at parties that involve drunken pilots talking on headsets that aren't plugged in and priests (not intoxicated) that like to push over said people.

Drink, tip, repeat. :p

Glad to see you're keeping yourself busy, man. Keep up the good work. schwalme :)