Sunday, February 12, 2006

Quote of the Week

This week there are two quotes because they are both appropriate.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." - Frank Herbert

"In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by his trade. And he carries the reminders of every blow that laid him down or cut him, 'till he cried out, in his anger and his shame, 'I am leaving, I am leaving!' but the fighter still remains." - Simon and Garfunkel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Art's last name is spelt "Garfunkel"

1 more day until pitchers and catchers report. Is there a tent rising in your shorts yet Dan?

How 'bout them Phillies!