Monday, February 27, 2006

Hell hath no wrath...

Yes Anonymous, it's true. I'm falling into the middle age crisis like a chunk of blue ice. I pay bills, I go to work, I complain about my job, I run errands. And, just like Rodney Dangerfield, I get no respect. Least of all from you. To borrow from George Lucas, you are the Phantom Menace. The evil cloud that threatens each and every post on this blog. Worse, you are a coward. You strike, and then hide from view, unwilling to confront the retribution that you most certainly deserve...

There was a time, Anonymous, when you would leave subtle clues, but no longer. Am I too hot on your tail, or to quote Biff Tannen, "What's the matter McFly? Yellow?"

The time will soon come, Anonymous, when I will drop the hammer and dispense some indiscriminant justice...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot on my trail. You're kidding, right? The last guess you had was a horrible failure that actually embarrassed me a bit. Heck you didn't even get the gender right. <-- CLUE

I guess I have been trailing off in my clues lately, my problem is that I actually don't know to many of your friends personally and my primary goal in clue generation is to make them generic enough that the pool of possible suspects is rather large. <-- CLUEM

Oops, did I just drop another couple clues?

Good luck Sherlock, your empty threats hold no weight with me.