Friday, December 09, 2005

First Mistake

Only after I wrongly accused English-teaching Linda of being the masked menace of this blog does Anonymous make their first grammatical mistake. "...leading you need to bait me..." Don't you mean, "you're," my incognito friend? And by the way, "Fear not my good natured witty friend..." should look more like, "Fear not, my good-natured, witty friend..."

Anonymous has yet to curse, or use sexual references. Since nearly all of the male friends I associate with do both on a regular basis, this leads me to believe that Anonymous is a woman. Let's face it, a guy would have the balls (pun intended) to admit their identity.

You are my tormentor, Anonymous... I shall have my vengeance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

“See, he’s a man Rocky, a MMAAANN!!!”

Yes my vertically challenged friend, you’ve caught me with several early morning pre-coffee mistakes. It was you that placed me on this grammatical pedestal and I have faltered. So keep your red marker out as I’m confident there will be future errors to point out.

“Damn this spell checker, Damn it to hell”

Anonymous said...

Hey anonymous person. I say you have to much time on you hands. Just say who you are and let see your blog. Because each day you write in and make fun of dan, its not hard to do becuse i do it somwwhat of the time also. Well have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda in favor of the anonymous person because he called Dan short. Dan likes that about as much as being called Mexican.
Dan's pursuit of this person is frankly pure entertainment for me. Sorry Higa, did you expect any less? I know I'd get the same from you.
-Dolan

Anonymous said...

Actually, it would not be "you're", which is the contraction for "you are". Perhaps you were desirous of writing "your", which, as you should know, is the possessive form, referring to "need". However, in order to properly utilize "your", one would also need to add the word "to" immediately before "your", thus resulting in "leading to your need...." However, and not suprisingly, the best correction of the original mistake (which this author believes was a simple typo, and not necessarily a grammatical error) would be to forget about "you're" and "your" altogether, and to simply add the word "to" to the original text in betwen the words "you" and "need", resulting in the must more pleasing "leading you to need to bait me...." Just a thought....