Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Never Too Late

Good evening, and welcome back to the Redbird Aviator's Musings.

It has been 354 days since last I posted anything in this blog. Many things have changed, most important among them is my beautiful wife. Love is indeed a many-splendored thing, and marriage greatly enhances those splendors.

To say that my wife is my dream come true would be a great injustice. No dream I have ever enjoyed could live up to my wife. Clearly my imagination was simply not up to the challenge when tasked with considering my future spouse. There was never a day or an hour when I had envisioned being so blessed...

Blessed is indeed the word. My wife is my greatest blessing, my answered prayer. She is so much better than my dream come true.

11 and 1/2 months I have neglected this blog. Tonight, I make my return. My musings will once again be set free upon the internet, for better or for worse...

1 comment:

Obi Orjih said...

Good to see you back. I am officially following your blog again.

P.S. - I don't know what it is (perhaps the polarization of my glasses), but that deep red background messes with my head.